Great for parties, BBQ's, Beach gatherings, Sports events and travelling. Keep track of whose is whose with an array of colours. I will be honest here and tell you that you may have difficulty in agreeing or choosing who gets which colour.
Not just for drinks, make desserts really pop! These cups can also be put in the oven to 200c, microwave, freezer (a cheeky margharita mix in the Summer goes down well) and when you're done, just pop them in the dishwasher.
Squishy, not flimsy.
Frosted wine glass
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave and Oven Safe to 220c (Yes, you read that right)
- Do not use scissors, knives or abrasive scouring pads.
- Do not place on open flame, or directly on heat source (electrical elements) THEY WILL MELT!
- Dry completely before storing.
- If discolouration occurs soak overnight in a mixture of water, 1 cup of white vinegar and a tablespoon of baking soda. In the morning scruff with a soft cloth and Voila! Sparkle Up.
- If odour creeps up[ after storing brew some green tea (tea bags will do the trick) and let sit for about 2 hours.